The Maine Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
is a nonprofit organization that serves professional acupuncturists, as well as patients and members of the public who wish to learn more about acupuncture for treatment and as a potential profession.
We welcome professionals, students, patients, supporters and members of the business community to join us as we advocate for the profession of acupuncture and provide education about our profession through many paths.
Please join us!
2015 – 2016 Executive Board
- President: Zev Myerowitz, LAc, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Chair: Meg Castagna, LAc, maggylac@maine,rr.com
- Education Chair: Abi Morrison, LAc, email@example.com
- Communications Chair: Jolinda Rockett, LAc, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Chair: Tom St.Amand, LAc, email@example.com
- Jason Stein, LAc, Jason@rockycoastacupuncture.com
- Maureen Tsao, LAc, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amber Myerowitz, LAc, email@example.com
- Cassandra Walters, LAc, firstname.lastname@example.org