MAAOM sponsors or provides information for a variety of important and valuable workshops. You can also register and pay online for some of these workshops. We will list current events in this space as they are scheduled. Please see links under each workshop get the information you need. Thanks!
Maine Veterans Acupuncture Clinics
Maine veterans are currently served by four, free acupuncture clinics in the cities of
Portland, Bangor, Augusta and Brunswick. The volunteer acupuncturists at these
independent clinics have provided more than 10,300 free acupuncture treatments to this
deserving population of service men and women and their families.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MUCH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS VALUABLE RESOURCE!
The Maine Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Eastern Orthopedic Sports and Injury Medicine
With reknowned Taoist practitioner
October 28-29 2017 with optional clinic 10/27
Saturday and Sunday 9am -6pm Friday Clinic 10am-4pm
15 CEU hours NCCAOM/MAAOM: attendance both days required
Southern Maine Community College Culinary Arts Building, 2 Fort Rd.
In beautiful South Portland by Willard Beach
Take Your Clinical Skills To The Next Level With Hands On Training
Master Tung’s Holographic Acupuncture-Herbal Nutrition-Qigong and Jin Qi Chinese-Cranial-Spinal-Sacral Balancing Light Touch Bodywork. This special training includes the following rarely taught practical applications from the Daoist healing arts, inner cultivation, and life sciences wisdom traditions. Learn how to effectively balance and harmonize the body-mind-spirit qi field and its natural ability to heal oneself.
- Qigong & Self Meridian Massage for patients and practitioners accompanied by 6 Harmonies Jin Qi-External Qi Healing for sports, injuries & revival
- “Qigong Acupuncture” 8 Extra Meridians Diamond Body Command Points, Master Tung’s 12 Channel Extraordinary Points & Holographic Imaging Methods, Daoist Medicine Cosmology
- Hands on practice of Jin Qi-Chinese Cranial-Spinal-Sacral Balancing & Jin Qi Acupuncture core methods for enhancing high performance & preventing/treating sports injuries and combining patients “Personal Qi Remedies”
- Self applied Jin Qi-Wuji Stillpoint method for optimal health & well being (bring 2 tennis balls & 1 white cotton sock & treatment table)
- Special foods, herbs, supplements, Chinese patent medicines
Teacher: Jeff Nagel, MA, LAc, from San Diego, CA is trained in the 8 Branches of Chinese Daoist Healing Arts-medicine-internal martial arts…He is an experienced-long time practitioner-teacher-researcher of acupuncture-Oriental Medicine and a qigong cultivator. Jeff has studied extensively with several well-known masters and doctors including Daoist Grand Master Share K. Lew of the Yellow Dragon Monastery, China. FMI on his style see News &Articles section of his website: daohealingarts.weebly.com
Cost: Early bird [before Sept. 30]: $325 state association members, $375. non members
After 9/30: $375 and $425. NY, NJ, and New England state Assoc. members receive discount
FMI Contact: Abi Morrison Abi@RedBirdAcupuncture.com or 207-594-4766
For Friday clinic: contact Jason Flesh, email@example.com, 207-650-3485 Bring your most challenging patients and/or observe this unique approach in action
Inner cultivation with the knowledge & wisdom of the cosmology of Tao can attain deeper levels of well-being, optimal health & achievement & focus on practical skills…